Greenwich Toy & Leisure Library Association is a registered charity for children with special needs and their families/carers. Established in 1973 the organisation aims to support them by:-
- Providing therapeutic, educational, stimulating toys and equipment
- Promoting play and recreation in their development
- Encouraging the development of self-advocacy skills
- Educating parents and carers in the skills and knowledge they need to support and develop their children
- Raising the awareness of the development needs of children and young people with disabilities
GTLLA also hosts play days, playschemes, activity weeks and overnight stays for children with SEN aged 5-12yrs, under a service level agreement with the Royal Borough of Greenwich.